Title: Business Process Improvement (Business Excellent)
Business process improvement - Continuous improvement - Lean - Business Excellent Framework - Change Management - TQA - Based in Bangkok - Up to 100K Plus other benefit
A well know group of companies within Real Estate, Design and Trading
- The Process Improvement Lead researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity and reduced cost.
- Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes. May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and measurement, and/or process-driven systems requirements.
- Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance.
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline
- Ten or more years of overall experience in Continuous Process Improvement, business operations, organizational development or related field.
- 5 or more years implementing CI practices in a corporate environment
- Must have a Lean Six Sigma (or similar) certification at a Green Belt level from a recognized company or institution
- Demonstrated project management skills including on time-within budget-with project execution.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.