A global luxury fashion house with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Buyer to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to execute the merchandise buying activities for their direct retail stores through understanding the market needs and selecting the right assortment.
- Execute buying activities stock planning and allocation, and merchandise delivery/shipment and reordering situations to meet company business objectives
- Prepare sales and inventory report on a regular basis and review for the purpose to make recommendations and review performance
- Handle stock transfer between stores to maximize business opportunity
- Coordinate with relevant departments, including logistics, retail operations & visual merchandising to ensure daily smooth operation
- Conduct competitor research and understand the updated retail environment, including the fashion trends, pricing discrepancies, customer buying behavior
- Degree holder in Fashion Merchandising/ Business or related disciplines
- 5 - 6 years' fashion retail merchandising experience.
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English & Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.