About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company with more than 50 years of establishment in Thailand. They are looking for a new CFO to lead Accounting, Finance and Purchasing functions.
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established firm who offers more than stability but also challenges to build your profile. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and act as his business partner while managing a team of 20 people.
- Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Directing accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company's financial information
- Managing or overseeing the relationship with independent auditors
- Collaborating with chief information officers on technology decisions
- Overseeing financial systems implementations and upgrades
- Managing relationships with investors and investment institutions
- Identifying and managing business risks and insurance requirements
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staffs
- A Thai national only
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, an MBA would be highly preferred
- An ex-Big4 Auditor with CPA
- 15+ years of relevant experience with strong manufacturing accounting and costing background
- Great relationship with banks and ability to deal with senior management team
- Adaptable, detail-oriented, multitasking team leader with industry experience and good business acumen
- Good command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.