Our client is a one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pension, asset management and related services. They are now looking for Channel Manager to drive sales through working with Business Partners, Insurers, and Internal stakeholders by managing all marketing initiatives, online, and offline.
- Work with Business Partners and key internal stakeholders to define marketing strategies of responsible channels.
- Provide expertise and recommend marketing solution (Digital and/or Offline) as part of integrated marketing strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Develop effective acquisition strategy across the entire customer journey.
- Execute the strategic plan by implementing new market campaigns, adhering to budgets, meeting with partners to ensure alignment, achieving campaign KPIs with launch dates. Specific campaign deliverables.
- Lead campaign execution and daily management / optimization across all acquisition channels.
- Work closely with Technical and Creative teams to develop strategy, creative, copy, content, and landing pages that resonate and drive sales.
- Develop and execute a collaborative model and a performance management plan and process including sales efficiency and effective tools and reporting procedures for each BP to drive results.
- Identify and exploit all available growth opportunities for existing accounts, i.e., enhanced penetration in all existing coverage, plus addition of new lines of coverage.
- Provide dedicated partnership support to each BP and ensure open, transparent, trustworthy, constant, and proactive communication; ensure a timely and effective means to respond to BP needs and complaints.
- Conduct campaign analysis and create post campaign reports to document key learnings and development areas for future campaign consideration.
- Proactively communicate performance and other campaign-related issues to key stakeholders and recommend mitigating plans/actions, and corrective/ improvement measures.
- Conduct market intelligence and customer research to become an industry expert and an advisor to proactively serve the needs of the BP and improve relationship.
- Create business insights through utilizing an understanding of insurance products, market, and consumer segments.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of Futuready's business model and capabilities, and leverage to maintain a leadership position compared the competition.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Insurance, or related fields
- 5 to 10 years in Product/ Brand Management, Insurance or Marketing Strategy, Execution, & Analysis
- Background in strategic partnership and account management experience with at least 2 years in management position
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Experience in P&L management
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in Insurance Products Marketing would be advantage.
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Thail Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.