About Our Client
Our client is an American petrochemical company headquartered in Delaware, US. They manufacture plastics, chemicals and agriculture products with presence in more than 150 countries with 60,000 employees globally.
This leadership role is open for experienced accounting professional with strong GL & accounts closing experience. You will be leading a small team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller in Rayong.
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Generate and distribute account management reports on monthly basis.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations and foreign exchange.
- Analyze and perform foreign currency exchanges.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Lead tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with required GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal
- Execute occasional ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Strong technical accounting background from manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years general ledger accounting experience is required, BOI is a big advantage
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.