Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Chief Cyber Security and Data Privacy Officer. This role will responsible for insights into cyber security and privacy protection laws and regulations, industry policies, industry standard and best practices.
- To develop cyber security and privacy protection business plans, business plans, budgets, and KPIs based on business strategies; and implement cyber security and privacy protection strategies and execution
- To develop cyber security and privacy protection business plans and build management systems, optimize local business regulations and processes, and supervise and organize implementation
- Proactively identify risks in the business by using the risk control methodology, develop the risk map of the rep office/country, promote the development and implementation of compliance and risk control solutions, establish crisis prevention mechanisms and drills, and handle emergencies
- Proactively identify external stakeholders, work with business departments to establish routine communication channels with local security and privacy regulators, industry and standards organizations, and customer security and privacy organizations, and build a trust mechanism for cyber security and privacy protection.
- Manage cyber security officers and privacy protection officers and provide business guidance and enablement and improve cyber security and privacy compliance awareness
- Have good knowledge and experience in cyber security and privacy protection, understand the trends, standards, and certifications of the security and privacy industry, understand mainstream privacy protection laws and regulations in the industry
- Have good communication skills, be able to proactively communicate and publicize and security capabilities, and work with local industry organizations
- Preferred experience with IT business and IT solutions, be able to identify security and privacy
- Be able to predict cyber security risks in a timely and accurate manner, establish a data breach prevention mechanism, and organize emergency drills for business departments
- CISSP or equivalent cyber security certification
- Fluently in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.