Well established and reputable multinational, they provide specific products in more than 60 countries worldwide into the consumer market. Recognised as one of the largest global company in its domain by sales and market capitalisation, they want today to strengthen their customer projects. And align with the latest technology trends, especially products related to customer and commercial data.
You manage a large team composed by more than 20 people (in-house) structured with data analyst, data scientist and data management/governance. Purpose of the role is to accelerate the digitalisation and adoption of data projects and also the creation of several advanced analytics and Insights tools within the organisation.
In order to do so, you lead the spread of data knowledge in adoption for senior leadership and through transformational programme across commercial, operation and customer teams. You manage from end to end major projects relying on your data team, IT functions, digital team and external vendors.
From data analytics, insight generation to data governance and data management, you prioritise and influence data analytics adoption within the whole group. Moreover, you bring standardisation of machine learning and AI tools/projects in order to establish new innovative standards.
- Manage and lead one of the biggest data team in Hong Kong with data scientists, analytics managers and analysts
▪ Design and oversee large scale analytics programmes and projects related to data models, data management, visualisation and reporting
▪ Work closely with IT and digital team to create innovative platforms and tools
▪ Expand your data initiatives to C-levels, other business units and joint ventures to align to a group data strategy
- Establish data collection strategy and data infrastructure design & implementation roadmap to enable data aggregation
- Introduce more Machine Learning/AI in the new on-going projects.
Visa: Will be sponsored by the company if you are not from Hong Kong
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, applied mathematics or statistics
- 10+ years of overall experience as a Head of Data/Chief Data in a large global organisation
- Fluent in English. Mandarin and Cantonese are helpful but not mandatory.
- Proven experience in managing and working with highly-skilled team members to deliver and operate analytics platforms
- Strong experience in change management as well as specialised skill sets on advanced analytics, data science and artificial intelligence.
- Experience in customer, commercial, operation management data are a must
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present projects to C-level
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.