Our client is a financial Institution that operates globally.
- Proactively lead cyber security best practises, explore and report on cyber security performance
- Guide and organise security function, manage expenditure and capital investment for implementation on new technologies
- Implement cyber security strategy and framework, and play a consultant role to the management to recommend the latest available technologies
- Accountable for security related reporting, deal with group Audit & Risk Committee
- Develop a cyber security framework and provide coaching & training for the team
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 10 years of hands on experience working in Information Security and 15 years of working experience
- Great understanding on end to end IT operation and stakeholder management
- Certified in CISSP, CISM, CISA are preferred
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.