Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company operating in the health and wellness industry. Currently they are searching for a Chief Operating Officer (COO), direct report to CEO and close working integration with Sales & Marketing functions across business. Responsible for building and maintaining regional business operations (platforms, process, and people) and ensuring operations are efficient, scalable, repeatable and fully integrated into the expanding organisation.
The ideal candidate will process experience within a similar industry such as FMCG, Health, Wellness, Alcohol or Retail etc; a Senior Operations Executive with proven leadership skills combined with experience in building and managing multi-jurisdictional business operations in Asia Pacific.
· Together with CEO, build a local action plan, reflecting regional priorities but tailored to establishment of both local and regional needs/requirements and specificities.
· Ensure local operations "hub" in Hong Kong is established, with relevant partners as necessary, with is related to the action plan - this needs to be understood and adequately developed
· Manage local operations in conjunction with HK based team, including procurement and regional logistics. Ensure proper dynamics of support functions locally
· Monitor the local action plan and regional action plans, regarding regional support functions
· Ensure local regulatory requirements can be met initially, and regionally as required
· Lead regional operations (platforms, process, and people), and implement
· Advance the operating procedures and take the company through possible ISO or other QA/QC applicable accreditation enabling the rapid expansion of sales.
· Bachelor's degree in business, or related field
· 10 - 20 years' working experience and with entrepreneurial mindset
· Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
· Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
· A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
· Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
· Experience in regional roles, with an advanced problem-solving capability
· Knowledge and experience with implementing ISO9001:2015 quality management systems
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com