A leading Financial Services business in the forefront of their industry is hiring a Chief People Officer to lead the People organisation for the Singapore operations.
- Responsible to direct, manage and monitor overall Human Resources department activities, project and priorities within authority and budget to ensure aligned and appropriate support and deliverable to all stakeholders.
- Formulate overall HR and people related strategy to support and align with business goals and staffing needs and maintain compliance to local manpower regulation.
- Recommends and monitor the framework, approach and implementation for people management and learning development initiatives to ensure learn and grow opportunity are fairly and openly implemented.
- Propose and monitor overall implementation of performance management policy to ensure the creation of performance driven organization.
- Recommend and administer the implementation of compensation and remuneration policy to keep company's employee's compensation competitive, attractive and fair both internally and externally.
- Understand the issues, ensure alternative solutions are available, recommend decision and board of management approval prior implementation.
- Experience as HR generalist with minimum 8 years in managerial function.
- Educational background with HR expertise and good people skills
- HR strategy formulation and execution.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105