This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle.
- Support Release Project Manager and Programme Director from scoping, planning and approach definition through to execution
- Acts as the bridge between Product Management and the Delivery Team
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Manage a number of Business Analysts
- Support the engagement of key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Support Product Management in defining the product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Within sprints, assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product, feeding this into the Product management team
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- University Degree
- Currently based in Singapore
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 5 years experience in Banking
- Experience in either Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies (experience in both would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to (Miss) Dawn Gulanes at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.