Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Client Relationship Delivery Management. This role will responsible for for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship, and the delivery of the outsourced solution.
Key Responsibilities :
- Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client's geographic location. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the client relationship and delivery of outsourced solution.
- Oversees and leads teams in delivery of continuous and effective outsourced solutions and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Works to maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Leads the sales effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new products or services.
- Manages technical aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors.
- Leads teams in the delivery of outsourced solutions to the strategic client. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change and measures the level of improvement.
- Extensive experience in dealing with Sr. Leadership (Clients) is required.
- Financial Systems / Industry knowledge is required
- Background in Credit Cards or Payments is a plus
- Proven knowledge to represent the enterprise 's entire range of products to the client and of the industry
- Proven track record in client relationship management, service delivery and/or the sales of technology products and services
- Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client's business
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Viewed as an expert resource by peers and coworkers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment
- Possesses strong personnel management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.