- Perform solution design, implementation, maintenance and support of Cloud environments
- Build the Cloud solutions with the best industrial practices - elastically scalable, proper fault tolerance, highly reliable, highly secured and easily managed architecture
- Perform migration of on-premises applications onto Cloud platforms
- Continuously review the architecture, design, monitoring and performance tuning of Cloud platforms as an SME
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the Cloud solution is current and meets all quality requirements and security standards
- Have Azure and AWS certifications on system administrations (i.e. AZ103 or AZ104 MS Azure Administrator, AWS Associate or above)
- 3+ years in the design, implementation and/or administration of AWS and Azure Cloud foundations and services, especially in of hands-on experience on Cloud platform administration.
- Have configuration management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet) and Azure tools (e.g. Azure AD)
- Hands on technical knowledge of Cloud and traditional on-premises infrastructure like VMWare, server, storage, networking, data backup and security
- Hands on technical skills on the set up and management of applications in cloud native architectures like DevOps, APIs, Micro-services, Dockers, Containers, Kubernetes;
- Able to automate operational tasks such as software configuration, server scaling and deployments, and database setups in multiple cloud environments with the use of modern application;
- Strong knowledge with container technologies for environments leveraging automated image builds, micro-service deployments, or migration of traditional applications to container technologies.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.