Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene
- Be involved in the full process of structuring, negotiating and review contracts for development projects in the TMT space.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to streamline legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Advise on a wide range of issues relating to the company's corporate and industry functions.
- Advise on contentious issues and manage litigation matters.
- Legal education from reputable university would be desired
- Familiar with the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 5-7 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house
- Experience in litigation or contentious work would be a bonus.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.