Business Planning & Development
* Evaluate business plans to ensure growth and profitability and make adjustment recommendations as necessary.
* Help co-ordinate the annual strategic planning process as required. This may encompass industry and market trends and analysis, SWOT analysis, scenario analysis and planning, budgeting and forecasting, strawman development and sensitivity analysis.
*Work proactively with key business partners to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives, which deliver customer and shareholder value and meet targets as agreed with company's board of directors.
* Provide financial and commercial evaluation of new business initiatives/projects put forward across the business utilising agreed methodologies for determining appropriateness to proceed, including: analysis, business case development, assessment of options, financial modelling, project costing and reporting, taxation analysis and financial reporting requirements for new initiatives/projects
Risk Analysis and Mitigation
* Facilitate risk management process and mitigation activity through appropriate trend analysis and impact modeling on company business operations, initiatives, projects, strategic goals, and objectives.
* Brief key stakeholders on the potential impact of key risks and work with stakeholders to develop mitigation strategies for identified business and commercial risks.
Corporate Analysis & Reporting
* Provide Commercial advisory support in relation to business-as-usual operations of allocated business units
* Work with key managers to identify improvement opportunities arising from the KPI performance
* Work with Finance team and Business Unit Managers to ensure the effective reporting of projects and BAU operations associated with new initiatives
Sales, Marketing & Distribution Support
* Involvement in the establishment of commercial targets for the Sales & Marketing Departments
* Involvement in the Budget, Forecasts and performance measurement of the London Office as a whole
Skills & Experience;
* Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or MBA
* 4 years working experience in Commercial Finance, Finance or related field above.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work within a multi-discipline team with shared purpose.
* Good command in English.
* A high degree of proactivity, creativity and latitude is expected.
* Posses advanced analytical, evaluative and objective critical thinking skills.
* Experience in Building/Construction or related field will be an advantage to consideration
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.