Our client is a key player in the Technology, Media, Telecomms space, they oversee a number of projects in the local landscape and have a huge presence
- Structure, draft, review and negotiate agreements for development projects in the TMT space
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Advise on a wide range of issues relating to the company's corporate and industry functions.
- Advise on contentious issues and manage litigation matters.
- Bachelor of laws from a reputable university
- Qualified in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 4-6 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained from a reputable law firm.
- Experience in litigation or general corporate / commercial work experience would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.