Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading Virtual Bank to look for a new company secretarial manager to join their corporate governance team.
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial services
- Ensure compliance with regulatory disclosure, reporting and statutory filing requirements
- Advise management on company secretarial issues relating to relevant Ordinances
- Maintain and update statutory books & records
- Organize and facilitate board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Corporate governance and entity management/maintenance including proper maintenance of statutory/shareholder registers, records and common seals
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree Holder or above and Member of HKICS
- 10 years above relevant experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Computer literate including MS words, Excel, Power point and CSA
For further details about this position, please contact Karen Yung at +852 3695 5184 or kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk