Compensation and Benefits Manager (Based in Pathum Thani)
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on C&B candidate to join a world-class brand with a global presence. This role will be based in Pathum Thani and be responsible to lead all C&B related matters from operations to strategies and initiatives for the organization and business units.
· Responsible for leading C&B program design, and managing all related programs and initiatives by analyzing effectiveness and conducting market analysis to ensure competitiveness
· Conduct data analysis and lead the annual compensation review and cycle and drive the implementation and enhancement of benefits programs to ensure they are compliant with labor regulations and market practice.
· Oversee and manage payroll delivery, working closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
· Take charge of full spectrum of operational tasks, inclusive (but not limited to) process improvements, mobility cases and visa applications (for expats), systems management, employee file management, and other operations in support of global workforce
· Define HR tools/technology needs and oversee their integration to ensure they are developed and leveraged to meet company information needs
· Degree educated in HR or any related discipline
· 7+ years diverse experience in HR functions including Expat Management and Employee Relations
· Good labor law knowledge
· Entrepreneurial, collaborative, and no afraid of hands-on and independent work
· Good command of English skill is mandatory
· Thai Nationality only
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Khwunnapa Perriam at email@example.com for more information.
If you also know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.