Compensation & Benefits Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional C&B candidate to join a leading firm. This role will be responsible for Compensation & Benefits function focusing on strategies and initiatives for the organization and business units.
- Responsible for leading C&B program design and managing all related programs and initiatives by analyzing effectiveness and conducting market analysis to ensure competitiveness.
- Conduct data analysis and lead the annual compensation review and cycle and drive the implementation and enhancement of benefits programs to ensure they are compliant with labor regulations and market practice.
- Define HR tools/technology needs and oversee their integration to ensure they are developed and leveraged to meet company information needs.
- Design, develop and deliver end to end holistic compensation calculations in line with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the organization processes which improve our capacity to deliver consistent, transparent and fair remediation decisions in a timely manner.
- BA or Higher in Human Resources Management or any other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management with experience in managerial level preferably within a large multinational organization where strong in Compensation and Benefits area.
- Well-developed knowledge of principles and practices of C&B systems and programs (Mercer or Hay participation), with strong background in Job Grading & Salary Survey.
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS, PC software and spreadsheet applications.
- Initiative, collaborative, and Excellent English skills is mandatory.
- Thai Nationality only!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.