Argyll Scott is partnering with an international fintech firm to look for a new Compliance and Business Advisory Director (Credit Card Focus) position to join the high calibre team.
- Be a key member and leader of the international compliance team
- Provide advisory across AML, regulatory and general compliance related to credit card
- Act as the focal point to business and cross-functional teams regarding any new (or proposed changes to) products, services and business strategies
- Cooperate with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of compliance standards, framework and solutions for global initiatives
- Advise on AML, regulatory and general compliance updates with specific focus on payment/credit card services
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience preferred.
- Familiar with credit card compliance and regulations in Hong Kong and/or Asia Pacific.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant compliance experience with regional exposure.
- Knowledge of fintech sector's laws and regulations is preferable.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multiple teams located in different jurisdictions and under strict deadlines.
- Open for approx. 25% regional travel.
- Experience with card payment services, payment network, e-commerce, e-payments, or financial services preferred.
For further details or interest in knowing more about Audit, Risk and Compliance opportunities, please reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184 (Whatsapp/Direct Line).