Argyll Scott is partnering with a composite insurer to look for a high caliber compliance director to lead the function.
- Formulate, revise, update and maintain company's compliance policies and procedures
- Act as key contact point for compliance matters in relation to new product and revamp of existing Insurance products
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure business activities in conformity with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Provide continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols
- Provide advice with respect to existing and upcoming regulatory requirements and updates
- Degree holder, preferably in the disciplines of Business / Accounting / Law
- 10+ years compliance experience in in Life Insurance sector
- Responsible, proactive with attention to details and be able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with different counterparts including regulatory authorities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply this position directly or email Georgina Chan at gchan <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for this opportunity.