A fast-growing asset manager with offices globally is looking for an all-rounded Compliance Manager in asset management to join the team to support the expanding business.
- Provide advice on compliance issues and regulatory requirements.
- Draft and review compliance-related policies and templates to follow regulatory requirements and updates.
- Perform KYC/ CDD/ AML review and monitoring.
- Communicate and liaise with regulators.
- Degree holder with more than 5 years of experience in compliance in asset management.
- All-rounded compliance knowledge in AML and regulatory compliance, willing to work in a small team.
- Familiar with SFC regulations, exposure in other regions is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan <at>argyllscott.com.hk