- Act as the subject matter expert and providing advice on policies and procedures, risk management and assessment and mitigating controls for Trust Managers.
- Main contact point for regulatory bodies and auditors
- Ensure that regulatory requirements have been met for new businesses presented
- Ensure that any changes made to the provisions of the standard trust deed have been reviewed and approved in accordance with the stipulated policy and procedures.
- Arrange Committee meetings to consider and accept the new business, prepare and circulate Client Committee submission documents prior to the meetings according to the stipulated timeline
- Present the new business cases at the Client Committee meetings and necessary follow up actions
- Keep updated on changes in CDD policy and procedures and applicable local laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 5-8 years in trust administration and/or trust compliance roles, prior working experience in trust companies or banks will be advantageous.
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) qualified is an added advantage
- Experience in liaising and handling different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience in documentation review against set requirements, policy and procedures (such as process note, checklists etc).
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft word, excel etc.) would be advantageous.
EA Registration Number: R1871479
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105