- Implement, review and update compliance process & policies for the APAC
- Implementing and managing risk and compliance monitoring program in line with local and international standards
- Responsible for internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review of operational teams, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Produce accurate and timely audit reports for both regular scheduled audits and ad hoc audits when required
- Communicate findings of the audits in a concise and comprehensive manner to non-lawyers in order to enable understanding of risks.
- Provide regulatory advice on case by case basis to client relationship teams
- Ensure relevant business documents are maintained, updated in line with regulatory changes
- Responsible for assisting in updating the regulatory risk & maintaining an issues log in order to review issues and work with the management team to recommend routes for improvement.
- Work closely with the senior management and business / functional stakeholders to ensure compliance and regulatory risks are effectively identified, assessed and managed
- Assist the Senior Legal & Compliance Counsel in the day to day activities
- Other Ad hoc task as assigned
- At least 3 years' experience in compliance and regulatory work
- Relevant work experience dealing with compliance and risk - deep experience of risk management and regulatory frameworks
- Experience in managing challenging internal stakeholders
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to identify potential risks and motivated to investigate further in order to confirm whether or not there is a risk.
- Proven problem solving, influencing, communication and relationship management skills, building relationships outside of area of function
- Expertise and proven experience in leading teams and a passion for managing people
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285