About Our Client
Our client is a top leading paints manufacturing company Thailand with branches and factories across the SEA region. They are now looking for a Consolidation Accounting Manager to support their business growth.
In this role, you will be taking care of 5+ companies in Thailand and within SEA cluster. You will report directly to the VP Accounting, while having a full authority to run a smooth operation of your accounting team.
- Prepare financial statements and ensure consolidation processes
- Coordinate with external auditors and accounting teams to complete financial statements
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly) consolidated financial statements to management
- Perform financial analysis and other ad-hoc report as required.
- Work on continuous improvement in reporting and month-end processes.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for new accounting standards that may affect the Group and Intercompany transactions
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of consolidated financial and operational figures.
- Provide consolidated financial and operational figures and necessary information for MD&A
- In charge of tax submission, transfer pricing etc.
- Manage the team tasks to complete with commitment and talent development
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proven experience in consolidating financial statements (Overseas and Local) is required
- Strong leadership, analytical, and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work under pressure and strict timeline
- Knowledge in International & Thai accounting standards and Tax regulations, Transfer Pricing
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint, as well as excellent Excel skills.
- Good command of English and a native speaker of Thai
- ERP system implementation experience is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.