Our client, a global Financial Services company is looking for a Consumer Insights Director, to deliver key consumer insights that drive business opportunities and ideas.
· End to end management of research projects including designing, managing, and presenting both qualitative and quantitative findings
· Work with internal regional stakeholders in delivering key insights that can drive objectives across different functions including product and marketing teams
· Liaise with existing and new vendors to drive quality output and findings, leading to actionable solutions
· Continuously explore new tools, methodologies, and techniques that can help run research effectively
· Bachelor's degree with over 10 years work experience related to research, consumer insights, market intelligence. Financial Services experience is preferred but is not compulsory
· Strong communication in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be a plus
· Previous exposure to both qualitative and quantitative research, with familiarity to segmentation, customer experience, market testing etc.
· Project management skills with the ability to clearly communicate findings to stakeholders across all levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.