Our client is a global health service company, specialized in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand. They are now looking for "Contact Center Senior Manager '' to manage day to day operations of the Customer Service Team.
- Ensuring customer's satisfaction and good impressions with the company's services
- Responsible for complain activities from customers and ensure customer satisfaction in good level
- Implement customer services related strategies
- Implement standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensure the workflow of the department
- Forecast call volume, calls lists and do workforce/resource planning
- Ensure management of complain handling is efficient and achieve customer satisfaction and OIC requirement
- Monitor and develop staff performance and skills
- Report on SLA, cancellation-retention, service to sales
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum 8 - 10 years' working experience in customer service/ call center
- Experienced in Insurance / Banking / Telecommunication is preferred
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.