Our client, a global Financial Services company is looking for a Corporate Communications and CSR Manager to drive external communications and lead end to end CSR campaigns.
· Manage end to end CSR campaigns from idea initiation, design to execution
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with NGOs, government associations and green groups
· Build strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels that can drive business goals
· Proactively identify new trends across multiple platforms including social media that can drive new CSR ideas and volunteering programmes
· Bachelor's degree with over 7 years of experience in one or more of the following: Corporate Communications, External Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility, Publicity
· Track record in managing successful CSR campaigns
· Strong communicator, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Established relations with NGOs, media groups, and associations
Interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More opportunities can be found on our website at www.argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.