To manage and orchestrate all aspects of organizational and employment branding and corporate communications aimed at advancing the company's vision and strategy and creating favorable associations and a positive reputation with both internal and external stakeholders. While the corporate brand ownership resides with the company, the role serves in a brand governance capacity as a corporate steward and ambassador for the corporate brand.
- Communication plan with strategies focused on increasing employee engagement and advancing the company's vision and strategy.
- Executive speech writing/talking points.
- Drives communications with a focus on shared meaning, connectivity, and satisfaction.
- Collaborates with Executive and Marketing teams to develop and share company brand and communication plans.
- Liaise (where necessary) with vital third parties such as designers, collateral vendors for execution of campaigns.
- Works in collaboration with HR Services, Marketing, and Executive teams to develop and implement a measurable and effective communications strategy to attract an engaged workforce to align with Talent Sourcing initiatives.
- Provide oversight and manage CSR activities over areas of operation in close cooperation with HR and Marketing teams.
Required work experience and skills:
8 to 10 years of experience in a corporate communication along with the marketing knowledge & background.
Ability to create ideas and follow them up.
Proven skills on transforming communications through digital platforms.
Languages required to be known:
English, Arabic & French
Required educational qualifications:
Bachelor or Master's Degree with main focus on Marketing/ Communications