The Costing Manager is a key position and the successful applicant will be responsible for all costing activities for this large Electronic Manufacturing Company.
- Responsible for costing, inventory management, and coordination of all activities with other departments such as operation and supply chain.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Establish a timely and accurate actual cost reporting process
- Communicate areas of potential improvement to production managers
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as per Accounting Standards and compliance with local tax laws
Qualification | Skill Requirements;
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in costing and analysis gained in a manufacturing company
- Experience with SAP and with auditing firms would be an advantage
- High leadership and people management skills with flexibility and positive attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good computer skills, especially with MS Excel and Office
- Thai nationals only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.