A leading global engineering and maintenance organization is hiring a Country HR Lead to drive the people agenda in Singapore supporting 500+ employees.
- Provide strong business partnering management in areas such as recruiting, on boarding, talent and management development and training, talent pool management, organizational development, performance management and workforce planning.
- Build, lead and manage an outstanding HR team that can provide high quality service to the internal client base.
- Implement the global people Strategy and strategic HR tools, policies, systems and processes
- Develop and execute resourcing strategies and approaches to ensure workforce is optimally aligned with business goals
- Regular review of compensation and benefits structure to ensure that the right balance is struck between compensation costs, productivity and employee retention
- Implement and refine training and development programs and build organizational capacity to deliver both growth and profit targets
- Communicate strategy and objectives for the business and implement necessary plans to drive operational and cultural performance improvement
- Organize social and community activities so as to integrate the company within the community and support Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- University Degree and/or Masters Qualification
- 8-10 years of experience operating as a people manager/leader
- Excellent understanding of local labor law and practices
- Clear understanding and experience in key expertise areas (Recruiting, Talent, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Change Management, Restructuring, etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Strong implementation and project management experience
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105