A revolutionary urban transport company is hiring an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager role in Singapore to launch and build their presence in Asia.
Your mission will be to work with the senior management and infrastructure team (HQ in London) to establish a strong presence in Singapore, build lasting stakeholder relationships and lead corporate development activities with real estate partners, vehicle manufacturers, regulators and government authorities.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, including expansion into other APAC markets.
- Strong background in Aviation, Real Estate, Consulting or Transport.
- Commercially driven and possess strong ability to take an overarching strategic view and not lose sight of the goal.
- Great communications skills are comfortable talking at events, meeting with people and building strong networks.
- Fluency in the English language is essential.
- Agile and have a good ability to manage your time including deciding where your time is best dedicated to ensuring the overall success of the company.
- Own projects and challenges through to the end, identify new opportunities and carry them through.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105