Our Client & The Opportunity
- A revolutionary urban transport company is hiring an exciting opportunity for a Country Manager role in Singapore to launch and build their presence in Asia.
- Your mission will be to work with the senior management and infrastructure team (HQ in London) to establish a strong presence in Singapore, build lasting stakeholder relationships and lead corporate development activities with real estate partners, vehicle manufacturers, regulators and government authorities.
- This role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, including expansion into other APAC markets.
- Strong background in real estate, consulting, transport, aviation or other relevant industry.
- Commercially driven and possess strong ability to take an overarching strategic view and not lose sight of the goal.
- Great communications skills are comfortable talking at events, meeting with people and building strong networks.
- Fluency in the English language is essential.
- Agile and have a good ability to manage your time including deciding where your time is best dedicated to ensuring the overall success of the company.
- Own projects and challenges through to the end, identify new opportunities and carry them through.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105