Credit Support Manager
EXPERIENCE IN CREDIT ANALYSIS & SALES
DOMAIN IN LEASING, HIRE PURCHASE AND FACTORING
A Tokyo Stock Exchange listed company that has main business in leasing for Information and Communication Equipment, Office Equipment, Industrial Equipment as well as Installment Sales, Business Loans, and Factoring Services. The company has extensive experience in the government and municipalities market. Because of the expansion plans into Malaysia market the Client is currently seeking for a Credit Support Manager.
Your Contribution / Your Gains
Support to Sales from credit and analysis viewpoint
- When transaction occurs, this position is required to screen "whether such transaction cab be taken by the company from credit and analysis viewpoint.
- Such screening should comply with credit policies of the company HQ.
- This position may consult with Sales Head and/or DMD, if this position thinks necessary to do so.
- Once this position and Sales agree to proceed with such transaction, then this position is required to give advices to Sales "how to proceed internal credit procedures" in the same policy as above mentioned.
- This position is also required to carry out
- financial analysis for potential customers, including input data into scoring system
- asking financial questions to potential customers, when necessary
- preparation of application documents in cooperation with Sales
- This position is further required to pursue receivable purchase from strategic business partners when instructed by DMD. This task includes direct communication with such partners and internal credit application.
Management of Rating, Facility and Exposure
- When the company applies rating and facility, this position is required to record such application.
- When such application is approved, This position is required to record
- approved rating
- approved facility
- expiry of rating and facility
- condition and/or instruction attached to such approval
- This position is also required to manage exposure of each debtor.
- Any other jobs related to above-mentioned
- At least 5 years' experience as credit, analyst or sales in financial institutions.
- *leasing industry much preferable, banking industry negotiable
- Excellent skills of credit and analysis (both micro and macro analysis).
- Smooth communication skill in English.
- Good computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and Outlook).
Location: Mid Valley City - Kuala Lumpur
Employment : Permanent
Please get in touch - I'd be glad to talk to you further about this role.
Angel Felismino | email@example.com | 010 524 2576
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.