Our partner is a global IT service provider, they are looking for a CRM Business Analyst who has Salesforce projects experience to join their team.
What you will do:
- Study customer's requirements and maximizes their benefits using CRM projects
- Partner with a cross-functional team of designers, Project managers, IT teams to produce business requirement artifacts
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from inception to production launch and post-launch assessment based on business requirements.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis experience in CRM, ideally with technical experience
- Experienced in Salesforce projects
- Able to communicate with business owners and stakeholders to get their requirements and deliver the right CRM solutions.
- Escalate project risks and issues, develop mitigation plans as required
- Responsible for ensuring project documentation, decisions and specifications are documented and maintained.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with big data in various projects
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.