A rapidly FMCG business is looking for CRM Manager. This role will take care of CRM strategy and delivering customer experience/CRM programs, leveraging data to encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for CRM strategy and delivering customer experience/CRM programs, leveraging data to encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Manage customer loyalty program; develop KPIs and dashboards for executive leadership
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement best practices on customer relationship management programs
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand consumer segmentation / behaviour & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Consult with Marketing for implementing loyalty campaign, details in data storage in database including data consolidation through campaign channel.
- Initiate and implement relationship programs for brand, modify them as necessary to make the strategies successful.
- Develops and executes Customer Relationship Management programme, i.e., mobile app, website, call centre and all related customer touch point to effectively communicate to customer by liaison with Marketing Department.
- Develop a framework and methodology for mapping customer journeys, scoring the customer journey performance and resulting customer sentiment
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- At least 7 years' experience of CRM marketing
- Experience in using Salesforce Platform
- Strategic thinking with execution excellence.
- High levels of collaborative and influencing skills
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing required
- Strong planning, time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively & fluently in both English & Thai
- Good interpersonal skill and team work, can work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Work with Advanced Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.