Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for CIO to delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group.
- Accountable for the quality of service of local run service, single point of contact for quality of service of all (local and centralized)
- Able to delivery of identified IT infrastructure projects, driven by central and/or local
- Manage P&L and balance of all services covered
- Leadership and management of local and offshore teams
- Responsible for all IT delivery aspects of the entity, both on run- as on change aspects
- You are accountable for implementation of the IT strategy (global and regional), in close co-operation with local IT (application)
- Strong IT background with focus on IT Infrastructure Services
- Strong background in IT Service Management, IT Security Management and Risk Management (ITIL, COBIT5)
- Strong background in management of IT teams
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information System
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.