About Our Client
Our Client is an International Insurance Company who is the well-known and wide-accepted. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to work with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Customer Engagement Manager" to be part of their team, to develop engagement strategy along with marketing activities in Thailand.
As the "Customer Engagement Manager", you are accountable for the following:
· Develop and implement Cigna Engagement program to boost customer relationship, promote retention and loyalty to Cigna customers
· Identify needs and opportunity within different customer segments and set targeted Cigna Engagement program to serve those needs
· Collaborate with Customer Experience team to offer the best engagement program from Pre-sales to Post-sales
· Build and promote Cigna customer community with active engagement rate
· Set engagement KPI to track process and ROI as well as increase customer engagement rate through the participation of the engagement program
· Facilitate in Partnership and Direct-To-Consumer activities
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's Degree in marketing or equivalent practical experience. Advance degree is a plus. MBA is preferable
· Solid experience in program management related to Customer Engagement/Relation
· Strong background in managing marketing/engagement projects
· Possess strong creativity, communication and analytical skill
· Fluent in both English and Thai
What's on Offer
Great compensation package and work with amazing team!
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.