Customs Clearance Manager - Ocean freight (Customs Service)
Salary: 100-130 KB per Month
Our partner is a leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions. They operate more than 140 years producing Currently, they are looking for an experienced customs service talent to lead and develop activities for the company.
- Monitor and Problem solving for Daily Import, Export and Customs Clearance
- Communicate with customers, both agents and direct private individuals regarding their customs clearance
- Updated New Rule & Regulations which will concerned
- Profit & Loss Control / Manage & Negotiate the Cost and Performance
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in customs. You will have a bachelor's degree in any field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Working experience as a clearance operation
- Having good knowledge of Customs
- Ability to interact with all external regulatory agency
Fluent in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.