Argyll Scott is working with client in Life Science to find the candidate who keen to Enterprise Cyber Security. In addition, you must have management experience in Security Policy, Strategy Planning, and Security Operation Office. if you have passion in Cyber Security and yearn for the growth of this career path, here is for you!
What you will do:
- Overall management of Information Security teams in support of goals and initiatives set forward by board director.
- Manage and be fully responsible for the resource and personnel management aspects of Information Security teams.
- Work with C-level to create Information Security strategy to ensure hospital information systems are operating in a completely secure state at all time.
- Plan divisional budget: CAPEX, operating expense, manpower, training & development and allocate resources to ensure they are used to their optimum.
- Ensure routine information security monitoring, review, and report activities is conducted regularly by utilizing SIEM and other security related tools. All information Security related incidents must be reported to C-level immediately and root cause analysis must be conducted for all critical incidents.
- Develop and maintain corporate information security requirements to be used internally and externally as a guideline for engaging with external vendors to ensure compliance with company's information security standards and policies
Who you are:
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in an information systems security role. Experience should include security policy development, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, compliance testing, and Windows Server security.
- A good understanding of PCI-DSS,SOX, GDPR and HIPAA standards.
- Certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM, CSSLP, CISA, OPST, CEH , etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.