This is a newly created contract position with a leading insurer with a respected global brand. Our client is looking for professionals with insurance and/or banking background.
- Assess and oversee projects globally to ensure their success as defined by being delivered on time and within budget
- Responsible for auditing current system and identifying gaps in compliance in IT control as well as determining corrective actions to bridge gaps and identifying who is responsible for each part (business owners, application owners, etc.)
- Provides solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates value- add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives.
- Takes end to end view of solution, ensuring elements within their responsibility deliver against the defined business outcomes, using standard components wherever possible.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing cyber security projects
- At least 3 years of experience (as project manager or technical project manager) and proficient in project management with proven track record
- Must be able to communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve department goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with global stakeholders' different backgrounds and levels of experience.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.