Our client is a Financial Institution based in KL that operates globally
- You are required to develop Privileged Identity Management (PIM) strategies, architectures, and implementation plans
- Defining technical and business requirements for Privileged Identity Management solutions
- You will be responsible for Privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts
- You will involve in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting CyberArk Privileged Account Security products
You will be reporting remotely to the Manager based in Singapore and have a teammate to guide locally
You are an individual contributor that focusing on designing, development and delivery of PAM solutions
Your career progression will be a Lead/Manager role
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- In depth Knowledge of IAM technology
- Knowledge on Cloud security tools such Azure Key Vault
- 5 years of work experience supporting CyberArk with preferred background in deployment & implementation of PIM using CyberArk solution
- Experience with Windows/ UNIX platforms in large environment
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.