- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Deliver takeaways from data with statistical significance.
- Provide data analytics and insight
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or any related subject
- Experience in an analytical/data science role in a company known for best-in-class products
- Strong experienc in SQL
- Working knowledge of Tableu, Python/R for data analysis
- Curiosity to crunch large datasets with millions of rows and GBs of data and extract insights in meaningful ways
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Shubashini Mathyalingam at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9010 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.