Argyll Scott is working with a global insurance company to find their data analyst with strong analytics and insurance background to join their Analytics team. The successful candidate will work closely with the director of analytics-based in India and the US, therefore, English is required.
- Build, develop and maintain profit and growth intelligence
- Work closely broader with the Economics team in the US, India, and Thailand to evaluate key initiatives' impact on the business
- Develop deep market/product/competitiveness insight for the grated market(s), support market leads to drive meaningful recommendations for profitable growth
- Identify and develop targeted actions to improve performance through analytics and market insight
- Partner with in-market and global teams to facilitate quality and efficient data access
Who you are:
- Proven math and analytical skills with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- P&C Insurance industry experience preferred; financial services industry experience a must
- Experience and knowledge of various programming languages and tools (ex: SQL/SAS/PowerBI); can perform effective and efficient querying on complex data; ability to manipulate and validate data
- Experience working with countries in the Asia Pacific is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Chance to work with a fast-paced insurance industry
- Regional work experience
- Excellent package
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.