- End-to-end support of large-scale complex data platform using Big Data technologies from design to deployment to debugging
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture, supporting optimization and improvement
- Support infrastructure for greater scalability and stability
- Develop supporting resources and tools to ensure effective management and operation of Big Data architecture on-premise, cloud and/or hybrid infrastructure
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in driving greater functionality for Data systems
- Support Data initiatives with Data Scientists and Analytics team, as well as Database engineering teams in business solutions
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Strong programming skills eg. Python, Java, C++, etc
- Well versed in SQL and proven track record in working with structured and non-structured data and databases.
- Experience on Big Data Technologies: Apache Spark, Kafka, Hive, HBase, etc
- Working knowlegde in Azure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105