Argyll Scott is working with Global Manufacturing firm to find Data Center candidate to do support in Server and Storage in ASEAN. if you are expertise in Server and Storage and would like to work in bigger scale of operation and support. This is your chance!
- Provide 2nd level support for the server and storage environments in ASEAN.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability by monitoring, troubleshooting problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with IT Infrastructure teams on systems optimization.
- Participate in the establishment of server and storage environments in new or existing location following standards and procedures developed by Global IT Infrastructure Teams.
- Provides 1st/2nd level support for all Backup systems
- Maintains documentation and assists 1st level support team in building and maintaining a proper knowledgebase.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of: Windows Server and Linux.
- Hands-on experience Virtual Server Environments/ Backup and Storage technologies
- Database administration (MS SQL, Oracle) is a plus
- Good understanding of Active Directory/ Microsoft System Center
- English should be good
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.