- Be based in Singapore currently (unless returning Singaporeans)
- Be strong in data governance by understanding policies, guidelines and be ahead of the game in terms of their knowledge in this field.
- Understanding of the importance of clean and accurate data. The objective of this person will be to significantly reduce the amount of time spent by senior data scientists on cleaning data before use.
- Able to demonstrate their capabilities with a proven track record within the banking or financial services industry.
- Able to manage themselves by being proactive, a self-starter and dedicated individual to the cause.
- Able to execute to timescales, manage upwards in terms of expectations and demands and be a support to various projects across the business line.
- Minimum 8 years in financial services (preferably banking) space with a strong knowledge of Data Governance, Data Quality.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to get in touch. My contact deatails are +65 6797 8364 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105