Argyll Scott is working with a leading IT consulting company to find its Data Integration Lead (ETL) to support its leading banking client.
What you will do:
- Lead the team to understand integration design (Source data and target data layout), you will help to design data storage systems, overseeing the loading of data into the systems and extract, transform, load (ETL) data with an emphasis to produce high quality software designs.
- Gather requirements from users/business stakeholders.
- Transform source data and target data by ETL tool (Extract - Transform - Load) as well as transform target data to source data.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in ETL.
- Able to work around Rama 3 area
- Preferred knowledge and experience for Oracle Data Integration Cloud or Business object or IBM Data Stage.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong written and communication skills in English
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.