One of the leading Insurance company is recruiting an IT professional candidate who is a data modeling expert with strong business/commercial mindset.
This person is responsible for end-to-end data modeling for both internal and external parties and leads and presents business strategies especially sales and marketing strategies from the data model to teams and stakeholders.
- Initiate data mining techniques, and perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction model integrated with our products to improve performance & productivity of the business
- Work closely with marketing and sales team improve sales, performance, productivity, and etc.
- Run simulation based on model prediction, engage relevant parties both internal & external starting from leads selection, sales execution, campaign tracking
- Summarize and share mode results with business recommendation to internal & external parties including shareholders, teams, partners, and customers
- Initiate campaign strategy based on analysis & model results i.e. product journey, customer segmentation, campaign management process and connect with related parties to drive execution
- Leverage data modeling technique to form ross channels marketing activities to improve customer wallet share and sustain customer persistency
- Bachelor degree in statistics, computer or information science, or applied mathematics
- At least 5 years of experience in data modeling and/or strategic planning role
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skill & able to connect people to achieve business objectives
- Strong technical skills in SQL, SASS. Python is an advantage
- Insurance background is an advantage
- Able to commute and work on-site at business partner's premises
- Have business acumen and commercial mindset
- A chance to work in a dynamic and stable organization
- Great package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.