One of the leading Insurance companies is recruiting an IT professional candidate who is a data modeling expert with a strong business/commercial mindset.
This person is responsible for end-to-end data modeling for both internal and external parties and leads and presents business strategies especially sales and marketing strategies from the data model to teams and stakeholders.
- Understand existing data source and database structure for data analytics
- Perform the data preparation for data model (data cleansing, data aggregation)
- Explore data from a variety of angles to help the business and answer the business' requirements
- Develop statistical models techniques/methods using base SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, or Python to improve performance & productivity of the business (including response model, anti-churn model, cross-sell & up-sell model, win-back model)
- Run simulation based on model prediction, plan on Test & Learn approach, and engage relevant parties both internal & external starting from leads selection, sales execution, campaign tracking in order to ensure that Test & Learn is conducted efficiently as plan
- Summarize and share model and/or Test & Learn results with the business recommendation to internal & external parties
- Bachelor degree in statistics, computer or information science, applied mathematics or engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in data modeling and/or data analytics
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skill & able to connect people to achieve business objectives
- Strong technical skills in SQL, SAS. Python is an advantage
- Insurance background is an advantage
- Able to commute and work on-site at business partner's premises
- A chance to work in a dynamic and stable organization
- Great package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.