Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food and hospitality. They are looking for a data privacy manager to join their team. If you like working in a dynamic, multinational work environment, this is for you!
- Review data protection compliance arrangements
- Maintain relevant global internal data privacy policies.
- Monitor and liaise with the key stakeholders to ensure the governance and compliance to all policies and procedures, and processes.
- Develop and implement a compliance plan.
- Partner with all key business areas and IT Security team, to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives
- Work with data privacy legal team and data protection team to ensure the data privacy addendum of data processing's companies are in place.
- Help manage the data privacy network across all global offices.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Law, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Work Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Knowledge of International and European data protection laws and practices as well as GDPR
- Demonstrate experience of managing data privacy issues in a global organization
- Good understanding of computer systems, computer security systems, databases and how personal data is stored and processed.
- Able to map and create data flows
- Able to conduct data privacy compliance reviews
What you'll get:
- Challenging roles
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.